chassis re-enforcement v.101

My roc has both an upper and lower stress bar and I can say I felt a
definite improvement in stiffness (ahem, of the car) after installing
them.

But let's not forget the downsides..

- if someone hits one of your strut towers, the bar is going to help to
  damage the other one as well
- added weight (and at the already heavy front of the car)
- (for the lower bar) something else for sticks and roadkill to get
  caught on while driving
- added expense (like most mods, they're not free!)
- more "value" to be ignored by the insurance adjuster when your car gets
  totalled
- both bars make some jobs more difficult (tranny swap comes to mind)
- they're additional "crap in the way" in your engine compartment

In my case, though.. the benefits were enough to outweigh these negatives.
I think this is probably the case for most people as well..

-Toby