clutch failure

First work out if you have a manual or auto clutch adjuster. If its manual,
try adjusting it before you have it towed.
Lift up on the bable and turn the white wheel so that it raises the lever on
the front of the transaxle. This will allow some tightening of the cable and
possibly allow shifting!
Good luck,

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development