Plea for help!!!!!...PLEASE READ NEED help with SPECIFIC problem

A little update I have since replaced the Distributor with the one from the Rocc and no
difference......I am pretty sure now that it is the power stage section of the coil but
my real worry is that something else is causing the power stage to break since this is
the second one I have used....is there a way to really verify if this part is good or
not?...the Bently checks all pass and the voltage jumps from 0 - 2 volts when the center
pin of the hall sender is grounded
the other concern is that the power stage would used for a short time with a bad ground
which may have broken it.....I really do not know but I dont want to get another power
stage just to break another one....on that note does anyone have a power stage laying
around?   and is it true I can use a coil/power stage from a digi 1 car

one thing I did notice is that the voltage seems to jump to 5 or 6 volts sometimes
instead of 2 would that be a problem?

and lastly would a computer problem of this sort show up in the diagnostics???

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf

=====