Air Compressor - what to buy? now "Most Useful Tool"

<snip>

>When you need penetration you usually need a lot of it.

 hehehehe (sorry)

on topic, I think for my garage and climate a heat source is the most
important, else i couldn't work in it period.... although I can't count how
many times I've borrowed my friends compressor, very high on my list now...

Jason A.

<snip>