From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 11:27 AM
Subject: [RE: Santy brought me...]]

Dan Smith <sad_rocc@veedub.com> wrote:
As my family is not car-oriented,

LOL. Mine's pathetic. Adam and I spent a fair bit of time doing a stealthy
"performance mod" to the "Santa Bear on a tricycle", my nephew and he had
recieved identical ones from my mom last year, and it was time for a rematch
race. We smoked them, and it even "passed tech", (my brother gave it a real
good look over and didn't notice the extra batteries tucked into the body) -
real good install. My family has a bunch of odd traditions anyway, but I
think
we gotta find some lighter stuffing for that bear.

After the big Northeast storm (20" where I was), I got myself snow tires,
although it was on the list of things to do anyways. My rocc went from 'only
goes on level ground with not much snow' to 'kicks ass in just about
everything'.

Yep, another convert from the "All Season's are good enough" camp. I'm
loving
my snows.