16v head shave Meze you got an opinion...

Actually Dave ;) the max you can machine the head without relocating the
tensioner stud is 70 thousandths. I know. I have done it right up to the max
(65 thousandths).

I also found a Heron head for 450$ brand new. Although I obviously am
partial to 16v's this head has me thinking... hmmmm.....

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop