chassis re-enforcement v.101

Actually, earliest Sciroccos had an equivalent of this reinforcement
installed by the factory. I think VW deleted the feature in 1976 or
something. That *was not* to combat the effects of engine torque, though. No
Mk1 was ever supplied with more than 2 ft/lbs of torque. Or... was it 3?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut