leaking heater core

In a message dated 12/24/02 7:29:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
brianm@earendel.org writes:

<< Bring a super duper cheapass get-ya-home mod..
 it involes a screwdriver.. check your hose clamps on the firewall. a
 180degree 1/2" elbow.. folks correct me if im wrong
 and some new 50/50 mix.
 Brian
 if you can figure out what im talking about ask... >>

  Yuppers, did the same until I swapped out the core. My leak was so slow
that after a few drops had dried in the tunnel, it looked like it sealed up
crusting over with lime or calcium deposits. Soon after that I bypassed the
core.

Carl
77rocco
89fox  - donor to be
03saturn - can not modify under penalty of wife!
00hyundai - scarry little rental