From: "Big Kid" <bkpros@shaw.ca>
To: <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2002 1:02 PM
Subject: Erratic Idle

> My 87 16v has all of a sudden started idling wierd.   It fluctuates from
really high idle to stall.   Then if I try and drive it is hesitant and
lurchy.  Seems Like I had this problem before. With my 91 16vGTI Turned out
to be throttle switches.  Could this be the same for my 87???  Do injector
seals leaking cause this kind of problem too?  My injectors pull out fairly
easily should this be where I start? Seems like a vacuum leak but where????
I checked most everything and all is fine and connected?