Cold start enrichment Question

Thermotime switches go bad. On the cold start valve there should be positive
on one side of the switch during crank over and not during run position.
There should also be continuity between one side of the plug for the
thermotime switch and the non-power side of the plug for the cold start
valve. the other side of the plug for the thermo time switch should have
power int he crank position only. If all that stuff checks out then you
probably have a bad thermo time switch. and it sounds like ,from your
description, that your cold start valve is not working.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop