senders on 16v head

--0-1065838088-1040760377=:33302

i still don't have a bentley (i know shame on me), but i was hoping someone might tell me exactly what each sender on my 1987 16v head is supposed to go to.  there are 2 with spades on either side below the distibutor (one is closer to the front and one to the firewall).  there are 2 below those with double spades.  there is one on the back side with a round connector.  my car came with an oil temp gauge.  the gauge always reads between 50 and 80 celsius (im assuming thats incorrect).  the water temp gauge in the cluster blinks when i start the car, but the needle never moves.

tia,

-tony

1987 2 or 3 tone 16v scirocco