Happy Holidays

Well every cm^3 of the Scirocco is filled with stuff... 2 sets of bumpers,
2 sets of Euro shells, new frames, fog lights, cruise control, several fans
(oil cooler and radiator), custom harnesses, a couple of notebook
computers, misc boor parts,  front and rear valances, etc. etc. etc... 6
pack of Coke and cloths!

I'm on the way to Pasadena (Nose Parade) for the holidays and since I may
or may not be on the list until the new year I thought I'd say...

  Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!!

Catch ya all in January!
-Raffi