mounting tweeters

When I mounted tweeters in my 84, I relocated my side mirror switch to just
inside the lower vent, just to the left of the steering column (where it
looks like some kind of switch panel should be anyway)  then put a tweeter
in the hole that was left.  I made another hole to match on the passenger
door panel and it has worked great.

Drew

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf