My best upgrade yet! back on topic

I took my first trip with my new and clear windshield.  80 nice miles of
driving.  The problem is that the trip was 400 miles.  I now have TWO
stone chips!  With luck like that, I shutter to think what will happen
if I put on euro bumpers.
I did get to see Peters Scirocco collection.  It made me sad that I gave
up on my MKI.