Scirocco needs home ASAP!

Okay,  so I needed to start trying to sell my car a long time ago... but I
couldn't bare the thought of actually selling it. But I absolutely must
sell this car (I am in the US Military).  It can not sit outside around
here because of the huge amounts of snow we get.. so it must sell!

It is a really well behaved car, burns no oil, perfectly even compression,
new clutch, brakes, shocks.  It is a 1986 pewter gray 8v.  I have pictures
if anyone is interested.  I would really prefer it goes to someone who
knows what a Scirocco is, instead of some local around here that just
wouldn't understand.  I am sure this car will last forever less the
unthinkable accident happened to take it out.  I would consider  splitting
up a delivery trip, but unfortunately only the states of Minnesota,
Wisconsin, and Norther Michigan (or maybe Ontario) are really practical.  I
am willing to negotiate a very reasonable price for this car.  BTW if
anyone wants a '91 Mazda 4x4 for about $700 I would sell that instead.

Please help!
Ben
86 8v