control plunger resistance

There is a small spring with in the chamber that forces the piston down and
shutting off the fuel.
If you feel the end of a click emerge pen the resistance should be about
that light.
Gum and tar will cause the piston to drag and stick. I had a car stop and
refuse to start over 100 miles from home because of this. A trip to the auto
parts store and a common screw driver fixed it!
Well, I found it after 2-3 hours in the rain trying every thing else I could
think of   :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer