attn: Vancouver Rocc Heads - gtg 1/3/03?

--0-1958276896-1040439841=:61583

I'm cruising up to NVan on the 2nd for my wife's Dad'd surprise 60th B-day and wondering if anyone could break away from work a little early for a little GTG on Friday the 3rd.

She's driving out to Abbottsford to have lunch with her old work pals and since I'd rather look at some of Vancouver's finest versus listening to a bunch of women yammer on about trying to get pregnant...well, you get the drift.

Most likely I won't be mobile - so anywhere in NVan would be great (sometimes the father-in-law lets cruise his 850i, but I don't see it happening  :)  I've always like the Queen's Cross...but am completely open!

Hope to hook up with some of you!

Jeff