BBS Factory.....

--Apple-Mail-1--184237548

Hey Neal,
Just a little side not since you like BBS wheels. My wife and i were in
Germany this October and we were driving in south Germany and we come
around this
corner on a country road and bammm!!! I see the BBS factory! Just by
chance....stacks and stacks and stacks of rims outside....all new and
shiney!!! I was pumped to say the least.....
later,
jesse

Yup, those are the ones. Your car always looks sweet,
Kevin!

I've heard a number of Corrado people complain about
bent BBS rims. Maybe you've had better luck because
the Scirocco is lighter? Idunno.

I have a set of wheels that are almost identical.
They're supposedly from a BMW but I haven't talked to
a BMW junkie yet who was able to verify that they ever
did a 15" BBS wheel with a 4x100 pattern, though it is
virtually identical to a common 14" BMW wheel. The
center cap matches the mesh pattern instead of having
the dimpled ring around it on the Corrado wheels, and
the offset is a little bit more outboard at 25mm.

Anyway, I digress. I like BBS wheels. :)

Neal

--Apple-Mail-1--184237548

[...]

Neal</color>
--Apple-Mail-1--184237548--