Rocco rally car ???

Well, if you were to run a Quattro, you'd be outclassed for sure. Audi's AWD
systems aren't competitive in rally competition any longer. It simply isn't
what they're about. (@#$%!^&) If you want to go fast in the AWD classes over
here, then you'd better be piloting a Subaru or Mitsubishi. As far as 2WD is
concerned, though, a Golf 2 is an excellent entry level choice. However, the
Scirocco is actually pretty silly to start with because of the laid back
seating position, lack of suspension travel, unibody flexiness, and the lack
of bodyparts available. If you *had* to go with an A1 chassis car, the
Rabbit is a far more sensible way to go.

Ah, but I'm catching your drift that this isn't actually something you're
seriously considering, so... whatever. :^) Any time somebody chimes in about
rallying I'm compelled to pipe up and offer my experience. :^)

P.S. Here's my favorite Scirocco rallycar:
<http://www.rallyracingnews.com/teams/sc-scirocco.html>
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut