3rd child seat

It can be fitted but takes a bit of work.
Back on the "C" pillar is a location on either MKI's Or II's for the uppper
tie point for the belt.
The reel is mounted behind the rear seat and the other end can be mounted
next to the seat. Be aware that the 3 point harness will not attach to the 2
point clip.

Good luck!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development