(OT) Cabriolet=2 Me=0

Just means that you have fuel pressure to the dist. It is a spring loaded
releif valve to return fuel to the fuel tank.
Pop the rubber top of the dist and lift the plate. Does it have resistance?
if it is really easy then maybe the plunger is stuck.

If so then remove the 3 screws holding the dist on the airbox. Lift the dist
and check the plunger. If it is sticking then remove the large nut and
security washer. Pull the plunger (watch out for the spring) and spray carb
cleaner in it. DO NOT DROP THE PLUNGER. Re-insert the plunger and work it in
and out a few times. I have found gunk in there before...

Re-assemble and try starting the car.

Good luck!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development