cam confusion

seller is dead wrong, run run away very fast. LOL

Brian
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Smith" <sad_rocc@veedub.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 3:45 PM
Subject: cam confusion

> I've mentioned a used Autotech cam on here a few times. Well, I've bean
talking to the seller as he does have a 16v set for sale as well but he said
something that confused me. "Each cam controls both exaust and intake. 1
intake and 1 exaust valve per cylinder per cam." I always thought there was
an exhaust cam which controled the exhaust valves and an intake cam which
controlled intake valves. Am I horribly mistaken or is the seller?