X-mas break has come!! YEY!!!

Well, X-mas break has finally come. I must become inactive on the list for a
while because I am not able to check my mail that often at home and I would
loose my email account from the massive amount of emails.

I will still be available but you will have to email me off list and be
patient because it may be a day or two before I can get back to you. I will
miss reading everyone's problems and solutions.

Have a Great Christmas (or break). Happy Holidays!!

Peace Out,

Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)