My best upgrade yet!

Well, I done a bunch of stuff to my car, but today I had a new
windshield put in.  Man, what a change.  I just got in the car and
looked out the windshield for a while after the install.  It so clear.
My only regret is that I didn't get to see the guy put it in because I
got busy at work.  I'm going to get new wiper blades tomorrow.  I think
I'll try some rain-x this time.
--
Kervin
86 Scirocco 2.0 8v 4K+80% and lots of other numbers and letters