From: "Brian Wagner" <brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net>
To: "scirocco" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 12:23 PM
Subject: Hmmm Present for the car

Well the wife has approved a little money for the roc for xmas and I was
wondering what to get, I have narrowed it down to the following

1) TT Eurospec Intake Cam $200
2) Coverlay MFG Dash Cap - $107 Shipped (I would do a full write up and post
about quality) it would beat trying to find a crack free dash for a
reasonable price
3) Momo Steering Wheel - $200 (not including adapter)
4) New carpet kit $99 (with write up) adding additional sound pad to reduce
noise
5) Get the windows tinted (I live in Texas and this might be a good thing)

Mind you my limit is $200 so I am trying to get the best bang for the buck,
so if I go with item 1 or 3 I get only one thing. What else is out there, I
know the cam is good for another 5~8 hp so I am not sure if the money is
worth it at this point. Beacause sometime in the future I am upgrading to a
9A block.

Give me you thoughts especially on the the dashcap I have seen them on an
MKI and it is a great fit and the finish is good.

Brian Wagner