HELP :( im Really tempted to Buy a H

Hear hear!

Vince hit the money here...if you want to rice out a car, please GOD don't do it to a rocco.  It sickens me

Oh, and stop calling my soon to purchase Iltis, a Thing.  ITS NOT!  DAMN YOU ALL! hehehehe

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)