OT: Computer Viruses (was Re: ATTN Brett)

Once upon a time, back when I was  a Mac user (about a decade ago) they
were the worst for getting infected with computer viruses - damned things
would pop up everywhere in the damnedest places - resource forks, word
files, system files...

You know your computer has passed into obscurity when people stop writing
viruses for it...

Sorry Jim... couldn't resist.

So how's that OS10?  Almost makes me want to go out and get a Mac again
(BSD inside!)

Drew