[RE: HELP :( im Really tempted to Buy a H]

Honestly, I really like a tastefully and well hooked up Honda. But you do=
n't
see many tasteful H's... And you see even less Sciroccos.

I agree, I nearly walked over to chat with a CRX owner this evening, I'd =
seen
the car a few times, just a nice clean example, and the owner's a 40ish w=
oman
also. Adrian, do what makes you happy, but I'm not switching any time soo=
n.  I
just enjoy my VWs (and their personalities) far too much.
Cathy
PS: Helpful hint: Don't show up to Cincy in it if you do acquire one. It =
could
get ugly.