(no subject)

Hey, nothing wrong with the ole' brand H, except the fact that=
 every kid within a 10 mile radius either has one, or wants one.=
 The rocco is different.

But if I had the money, I'd buy a 2nd gen CRX Si (90ish) and drop=
 either a GSR engine, or a crazy VW 16v in it (ok, that doesn't=
 drop in, but it'd be really cool!). They have really nice stock=
 seats, handle really well (4 wheel ind. suspension and disks),=
 are small and cool looking, and you can get nearly anything for=
 them not mention a lot of other features I like about them.

Honestly, I really like a tastefully and well hooked up Honda.=
 But you don't see many tasteful H's... And you see even less=
 Sciroccos.

Joshua
Happy with my roc, but itchin' to build it's CRX Si brother...

hey guys ...
i've just recently started to work in a speed shop ( mainly=
 wanted to work
there because of the discounts )
anyway ..
since im the performance instaler/adviser ...
i get to play with all the cars that are comming throught the=
 shop.
and mostly ( as u guessed ) honda's
i had chances to drive everuthing from a 88 CRX to a 99 Civic CX=
 with a H22
Swap ( gotta admit that one was cool .. but it sucked fr traction=
 even with
18's !!! )
anyway ..
im so tempted to buy one since there are tons of stuff available=
 to buy ...
and there are available EVERYWHERE !!!
please tell me that im nuts or at least talk me out of it ..
if not the rocco is going up for sale in spring and i will be=
 leanin towards
a H  :'(
Latter