Baltimore / DC area GTG?

 A GTG sounds good to me, and location isn't a problem, but time. I have the
most screwed up work schedule. Also, until I get the tranny swaped I'll end
up in the family car, anyone care to help pull a tranny at Crazy Ray's with
me around 9 or 10 in the morning? :)  Oh yeah, anyone in the area looking for
a 16v? There's a Passat GL with the 16v, looks like it's only missing the
distributor.

Carl
77rocco
89fox  - donor to be
03saturn - can not modify under penalty of wife!