VR6 Swap

Hmm, I wonder if anyone has put one in the trunk/back seat and used an
longitudinal tranny from an audi to spin the rear wheels.. that would
solve the weight distribution issue.

Of course, there'd be all kinds of fabrication involved.. the rear axles,
the clutch, speedo and accelerator cables, shift linkage, motor mounts,
radiator mounting (to get airflow through it somehow), exhaust, power
steering lines, vacuum for the brake booster, engine wiring harnesses,
etc. But it would be sweeet..

-Toby