From: Rick Alexander [mailto:ralexander03@snet.net]=20
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 7:11 AM
To: The list
Subject: Re: Re:Rod Bolts...to replace or not to replace....that is the =
question...

Jesse,
=A0
I have a press so I don't know any short cuts. They are not all that =
tight in there and maybe a drill press would do it or a vise. I'd =
certainly give that a try.=A0 I don't know why, just a feeling on my =
part actually, but I would not drive them with a hammer.
=A0
BTW there are presses available at most "hands on" repair shops and =
certainly at all machinists shops. You should be befriending these folks =
any way. Go make some new friends. LOL.
=A0
Rick Alexander
----- Original Message -----=20