16V Air Filter Change

--part1_16c.188b6034.2b2cafee_boundary

hERE IS how I do it.  lossen the large air intake hose that attaches to the
throttle body and pull it off.  Remove the crankcase vent hose off the
airbox. Reach around and unclip the for clips around the airbox.  Lift
straight up on the air intake boot and reach in and pull out the filter from
the left.  Do the same to put it back in.  I dosen't look like there is
enough room to do this but there is.   Good Luck

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_16c.188b6034.2b2cafee_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">hERE IS how I do it.&nbsp; lossen the large air intake hose that attaches to the throttle body and pull it off.&nbsp; Remove the crankcase vent hose off the airbox. Reach around and unclip the for clips around the airbox.&nbsp; Lift straight up on the air intake boot and reach in and pull out the filter from the left.&nbsp; Do the same to put it back in.&nbsp; I dosen't look like there is enough room to do this but there is.&nbsp;&nbsp; Good Luck<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16c.188b6034.2b2cafee_boundary--