air/fule adjustments

Use the milliamp (mA) setting on the multimeter.  Make sure you can read
tenths.  Spec is 4-16 mA.  Stock setting, according to the Bentley is 10
mA.  Lots of people believe that you should set it to 5 mA.  There are
entire websites dedicated to it.  (5 is richer than 10, btw).  I set mine
to 10 per the Bentley and it runs great.  My engine is 100% stock.

When you turn the allen screw in the hole, make very small adjustments and
blip the throttle after each little turn.  If you don't, you may damage the
unit.

John
87 16v