You know you have too much horsepower when-

Well ..
actually .. LOL ..
the folowing already apply to me ..
-Your drive clean inspector starts to laugh when you pull up to his
equipment
-You are spending more on tires than food
-Your wife or girlfriend is afraid to drive your car
-YOU are afraid to drive your car
-Your mechanic names a bay after you ( i nemed one of my engine bays as
"Rocco Lane" )
-You had a $2000 stereo removed because the weight savings was worth a tenth
( done that already :) )
am i forgrting something ... ohhh yeah !!
- Every cop in town knows by my frist name
- dont have enough fingers and toes to count the speeding tickets that i got
so far !
but that doest mean that my car has too much HP ..
i belive in more the LEAD FOOT SYNDROME :P
L8R
Adrian