82 Fell Through

--0-288457105-1039664019=:14351

Well it boils down to the money.
We agreed last Friday that I would give her $150 now and pay her the balance on the 27th. She would hold title and car, it being Christmas and all I wanted to get the family some presents too. Well Monday I call her back to find out where we were gonna meet to finalize the deal, well at that point the price went up to $450 (because she had to cover the storage at the shop it is at) and she had to paid all of it right now. I made mention that we had already agreed to a price and I would not pay more than that ($350) because the engine is shot and the windshield is bust. So I told her that I wish her luck selling it and told her to call me after the first of the year if she still had it and we could talk again then.
That is the long and the short of it, I thnk the car is worth it but I am not gonna get strong armed into anything. I look at is this way maybe just maybe the elusive white roc is still out there and it is sending its vibes my way saying just wait a little longer.

Brian
 Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:details, man, details :)Al ----- Original Message ----- From: Brian Wagner To: scirocco Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 6:05 PMSubject: 82 Fell Through
As it says, she decided to change the agreement and I walked away. Brian
--0-288457105-1039664019=:14351

<P>Well it boils down to the money.
<P>We agreed last Friday that I would give her $150 now and pay her the balance on the 27th. She would hold title and car, it being Christmas and all I wanted to get the family some presents too. Well Monday I call her back to find out where we were gonna meet to finalize the deal, well at that point the price went up to $450 (because she had to cover the storage at the shop it is at) and she had to paid all of it right now. I made mention that we had already agreed to a price and I would not pay more than that ($350) because the engine is shot and the windshield is bust. So I told her that I wish her luck selling it and told her to call me after the first of the year if she still had it and we could talk again then.
<P>That is the long and the short of it, I thnk the car is worth it but I am not gonna get strong armed into anything. I look at is this way maybe just maybe the elusive white roc is still out there and it is sending its vibes my way saying just wait a little longer.
<P>&nbsp;
<P>Brian
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>Allyn &lt;amalventano@sc.rr.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>details, man, details :)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Al</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A title=brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net href="mailto:brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net";>Brian Wagner</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=scirocco-l@scirocco.org href="mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org";>scirocco</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, December 11, 2002 6:05 PM</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> 82 Fell Through</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>As it says, she decided to change the agreement and I walked away.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Brian</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
--0-288457105-1039664019=:14351--