Another ebay item in question

Well, the short shifter so far has 2 votes for being okay, just homemade and 1 for not possibly being able to work the way it is. Here's another ebay item I'm wondering about. Yeah, yeah I know, you guys are probably gonna ban me from ebay, but I'm naive and clueless.

Fuel enrichment module:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33553&item=1874422477&rd=1

Ones I've seen have some sort of gauge. This looks like just a bunch of wires. Where does it go? Can I really just pull out some wires and plug this thing in or is more required than just this item? (I have a 16v) Also, what is it supposed to do? I assume it makes the engine run richer but how does a few plugs do this and is a richer engine a good idea for a car that's a stock daily driver? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm just trying to learn what stuff does and why.

Dan

Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com
from http://www.veedub.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag