Bar Gauge

--0-71211274-1039576851=:96854

Dammit, Ron!  You beat me too it...
But now I've got a Christmas tree :) !!!!
 Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:A bar gauge is a gauge calibrated to read pressure in bar, where 1 bar
is 14.7 psi.

It's also a scale by which one measures the desirabilty of a bar. It
varies and is subjective, but elements usually include how cheap the
beer is, whether it's drinkable, relative age of available and
too-drunk-to-care female patrons, how they look through a smoky haze
after much beer, relative breast size, whether you can stumble home or
have to drive/be driven, amount of farm implements and license plates
used as decorations, etc.

HTH,

Ron