little rubber plug inside output flange

--------------030404030102030509070507

sorry, forgot to add something.

what is involved in just installing the cap?

tia

rhys wrote:

> alright, i went down to euro otto sport and got the driveaxle flange kit.
>
> came with a big round seal, circlip, and cap
> he also threw in a dished washer and a little brass spring washer thing.
> now, i dont have my bentley on me (its in the car, at the school) but
> do i need to take the flange out and replace teh big main seal, dished
> washer, and spring washer?  or is it just a good idea to do it while
> i'm in there?
> i dont see much point it doing one side and not the other, so should i
>
> thanks, as always
>
> rhys
>

> DEMETRIS RAPTIS wrote:
>
>> that's weird, same thing i found in my inner CV. the little seal had
>> a hole in it . It seems the axle grinds the hole  on the seal. it
>> happened twice on the same side. either the seal ( disc) comes loose
>> or it's a problem associated with lowered suspension.
>> Demetri

--------------030404030102030509070507

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
sorry, forgot to add something.<br>
what is involved in just installing the cap?<br>
tia<br>
rhys wrote:<br>
  <title></title>
       alright, i went down to euro otto sport and got the driveaxle flange
kit.<br>
 came with a big round seal, circlip, and cap<br>
 he also threw in a dished washer and a little brass spring washer thing.<br>
 now, i dont have my bentley on me (its in the car, at the school) but do
i need to take the flange out and replace teh big main seal, dished washer,
and spring washer? &nbsp;or is it just a good idea to do it while i'm in there?<br>
 i dont see much point it doing one side and not the other, so should i go
back and get another kit? lol<br>
 thanks, as always<br>
 rhys<br>
 DEMETRIS RAPTIS wrote:<br>

my inner CV.  the little seal had a hole in it . It seems the axle grinds
the hole&nbsp; on  the seal. it happened twice on the same side. either the seal
( disc) comes  loose or it's a problem associated with lowered suspension.</font></div>

--------------030404030102030509070507--