little rubber plug inside output flange

--------------070109080307050805080206

alright, i went down to euro otto sport and got the driveaxle flange kit.

came with a big round seal, circlip, and cap
he also threw in a dished washer and a little brass spring washer thing.
now, i dont have my bentley on me (its in the car, at the school) but do
i need to take the flange out and replace teh big main seal, dished
washer, and spring washer?  or is it just a good idea to do it while i'm
in there?
i dont see much point it doing one side and not the other, so should i

thanks, as always

rhys

DEMETRIS RAPTIS wrote:

> that's weird, same thing i found in my inner CV. the little seal had a
> hole in it . It seems the axle grinds the hole  on the seal. it
> happened twice on the same side. either the seal ( disc) comes loose
> or it's a problem associated with lowered suspension.
> Demetri

--------------070109080307050805080206

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
alright, i went down to euro otto sport and got the driveaxle flange kit.<br>
came with a big round seal, circlip, and cap<br>
he also threw in a dished washer and a little brass spring washer thing.<br>
now, i dont have my bentley on me (its in the car, at the school) but do
i need to take the flange out and replace teh big main seal, dished washer,
and spring washer? &nbsp;or is it just a good idea to do it while i'm in there?<br>
i dont see much point it doing one side and not the other, so should i go
back and get another kit? lol<br>
thanks, as always<br>
rhys<br>
DEMETRIS RAPTIS wrote:<br>

inner CV.  the little seal had a hole in it . It seems the axle grinds the
hole&nbsp; on  the seal. it happened twice on the same side. either the seal (
disc) comes  loose or it's a problem associated with lowered suspension.</font></div>

--------------070109080307050805080206--