Tie rod help pleas

well kinda the same idea as a crows foot. Except this tube encompasses the
tierod. once the tool is installed you cant se the tie rod as it is inside
the tube.

And yeah its the same procedure. except I think non PS tie rods have a lock
nut. So you would have to loosen the locknut and then turn the tierod

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop