Cracked frame. :(

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 01:44:59PM -0500, -DAN- wrote:
> Forgive my lack of knowledge, but is this the lower bar that has the mount
> point for the front engine motor mount?
> (I ask because my front beam is cracked and I need to fix it properly)

Nope.. this bar connects the two control arm mounts.  They're available
from Neuspeed, TT, Eurosport, and others (The Eurosport 4-pt is probably
the best...)  The bar you're thinking of is, I believe, still in
pre-production by Ron Wood and will be sold only through the Potterman at
www.parts4vws.com , but I haven't heard any news on it's status lately.

Dan