Tie rod help pleas

In addition to what Brian said there is a special tool (maybe you can rent
this from a local shop) that is basically a tube with a 1/2" drive on one
end and an opening on the other end. The open end has a place to put c
shaped fittings on. These fitting go over the inner tie rod. Basically you
slide the tube over the whole tie rod and put the right fitting on the end
and twist that sucker right off.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA