MKI/G60 problem solved

Current project is up and proceeding again!

Some of you may know that I've been stalled with the G60 and settling on the
intercooler location. I want to keep the stock outward appearance so hood
scoops are at the bottom of the list. I discovered that classic Mini Cooper
radiators running in series would allow me to stager them and accommodate an
intercooler in front of the drivers side radiator. The cost of new Mini
radiators was close to prohibitive and I've failed to locate any used ones.

The solution (drum roll please) I've delivered my all aluminum Saab
intercooler to my friend Paul who is going to make a water jacket for it.
Now I can place the intercooler anywhere I want. I can use the new Passat
radiator I have in the relatively stock location and put an Audi
transmission cooler in front of it to handle the intercooler. Slick huh?

Now who has a pump recommendation for me?

Rick Alexander