Reverse light switch and HTML

I got my reverse light switch in today.  What a pain for a simple job.
Of all the tools I have, I don't have a 9mm box wrench - the size of the
bolts holding the switch to the transmission housing!  I think i had put
in the transmission mounting bolts with the head on the outside of the
car, so my ratchet wouldn't fit on.  I only slightly rounded the switch
bolts with my little adjustable.  I think I solved one of my leaks
because there was no gasket on the old switch.  Now I ready for my state
inspection.
I stopped using Outlook for my mail.  Sorry to everyone that had to
suffer with the HTML content of my messages.  I switched to outlook so I
could read my mail on my Palm, but I realized that I don't have mail
that can't wait until I get home.  I'm back with netscape and happy.
--
Kervin
86 Scirocco 2.0 8v 4K+80% and lots of other numbers and letters