brake caliper???

The first caliper you got was for an A2. The calipers you have on your car
are from a Scirocco 16v. 8v's never had rear calipers. Apparantly your parts
guy is an idiot. Maybe you could get someone else to look it up. Are you
getting this from the stealership?

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA