[[OT] Internet access - was Re: [Re: [Re: [non-roc] 2.0l swapquestion]]]

drew <drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

Come on now, Cathy, you can't claim to live in the sticks!  Hell, you're
practically a suburb down there.

Now me, on the other hand... I live in the sticks.

But I've got DSL.  (Thank heavens for the existence of local telecomms)

Nyah.

Drew

Yeah, I know, practically in the "T-dot". "Suburb"? Seems to me I still h=
ave a
good view of cows and deer. But compared to you, yep, pretty civilized. B=
ut a
technological black hole nonetheless. Enough. DSL. Must be nice. I'm hook=
ed up
at 26400 or something, take that!
Rocco content: Nothing to report, sorry.
But I'll start a new thread anyway...