'rocco- I want to kick the addiction

--0-375196286-1039202053=:66945

I'm guessing the majority of us have often felt the same way, but then our Rocc's sense it and start acting nice for a bit(but just a bit!)  Just do whatever makes ya happy, my Rocc makes me happy.... uh, sometimes.  But I'd like to think someday everything will work!
-Rob
 Dubdaze68@aol.com wrote:Dear fellow dubheads....

Would anybody still love me if I went to the "Dark Side" and bought a Honda?
They're offering kick ass deals on the new Civic SI, and I might be
interested... Ireally want a new car, one with a warranty, and VW, well, has
moved almost out of my price range....I'd love a NB or Golf 1.8t, but at he
bottom of the range, they're almost out of my price range...Plus, after
driving a succession of A1 chassied cars, the new dubs are heavy and
disconnected from the driver. Plus, VW dealers are at the top of their game
right now with outstanding sales and dont' need to make deals. I've just put
so much time and money into cars that won't stay together for 5 minutes, I
just want to drive a car I won't have to worry about Reverse light switches
that last for 2 months from the dealer, clutches that like to explode for no
damn good reason, water leaking in from poorly installed windshields...etc
etc.... I wanted a MINI, but talk about not willing to make
deals....sheesh!!!! Then after laughing in my face, they send me a letter
saying that they can't move the cars they're getting in fast enough....Free 6
CD changers and no neccesary Dealer options...but no deals.... HELP!!!!!! I
don't want to sell my babies... I've never owned anything BUT VW's... But
Reliability is coming into play, and reality is asking for it's check

Patrick Boyle
'87 Scirocco 16v
'87 Cabriolet
'84 Rabbit GTI