16V wires

not positive, but when i contacted rapid parts about using scirocco 16v
wires on my 16v passat they said they were the same wires, i just needed to
put the sensor on. going on this logic then, i'd say if the passat 16v wires
are the same so would the golf/jetta wires.
   hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>