Info on full leather seats FS

Well, you guys managed to use my month's worth of bandwidth in a few hours for the server. 600mb, not too shabby. I'm going to try to find another place to temporarily host the page and I'll post the address when I have it. I posted this FS notice about 2 weeks ago and said 'make me an offer'. I got 1 response. Now, I've got about 10. You guys do know that 'nothing' would have been considered an offer right? Just kidding, anyways, they are still available. I live in Poughkeepsie, NY but do travel to Albany frequently. I can't deliever much more than 30-45min as I'm really busy. They can be stored in Albany or Poughkeepsie for a little while if need be, but only as a last resort. Any questions, email away.

Dan

Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com
from http://www.veedub.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag